Recruitment to the Quality Standard Advisory Committee for Endometriosis
We are looking for experts on Endometriosis to join our Quality Standards Advisory Committee (QSAC) to develop a quality standard.
We are recruiting to the following roles:
- a gynaecologist – secondary care
- a GP with an interest in endometriosis
- a nurse
- a radiologist
Information on the posts is available on the NICE website, please follow this link for details:
The deadline for applications is 25 October 2017 at 17.00.
What are NICE quality standards?
NICE quality standards are a concise set of prioritised statements designed to drive measurable quality improvements within a particular area of health or care.
NICE quality standards are derived from high quality guidance such as that from NICE or other sources accredited by NICE. Quality standards are developed independently by NICE, in collaboration with healthcare professionals and public health and social care practitioners, their partners and service users. Information on priority areas, people’s experience of using services, safety issues, equality and cost impact are also considered during the development process.
NICE quality standards enable:
- Health professionals and public health and social care practitioners to make decisions about care based on the latest evidence and best practice.
- People receiving health and social care services, their families and carers and the public to find information about the quality of services and care they should expect from their health and social care provider.
- Service providers to quickly and easily examine the performance of their organisation and assess improvement in standards of care they provide.
- Commissioners to be confident that the services they are purchasing are high quality and cost effective and focused on driving up quality.
If you have any queries please contact QualityStandards@nice.org.uk.