Criteria for Membership
Membership of the BFS is open to all those involved in the science and practice of human fertility, reproductive medicine and biology. These include infertility, assisted conception, endometriosis, contraception, male and female reproductive surgery, minimal access surgery and endocrinology.
Benefits of Membership
Membership of the British Fertility Society involves you in a multidisciplinary family dedicated to the promotion of good science and best clinical practice in this specialist area.
- The opportunity for networking – to meet and exchange opinions with fellow professionals working in the specialty.
- A regular channel of communication through the website which includes a number of member only areas.
- Subscription to BFS Newsletter.
- The opportunity to present data and respond to colleagues’ comments.
- Access through the Society to other international and national organisations with overlapping interests; the BFS is a member of the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) and we have strong links with a number of sister societies.
- Access to an archive of newsletters and other documents in the online members’ only section.
- The chance to receive prizes for work of excellence.
- Discounted registration fees for many scientific meetings.
- Application for travel bursaries for attendance at meetings.
- Free subscription to Human Fertility (free access via members only pages)