Fertility 2021 – Registration is open!
We’re pleased to bring you Fertility 2021 Online: Barriers and breakthroughs, running from 6-10 January. In this extraordinary time, we’re committed to continuing to provide you with CPD and education and the 2021 conference will deliver the same cutting-edge content in the convenience of your home or place of work.
Members who book by 1 December will benefit from the discounted early bird fee of £99 and save more than 20% on the standard fee. The registration fee includes access to live and watch-again sessions until 30 April 2021. The unique advantage of a fully online event means you don’t need to miss any of the content – you’ll be able to dip in and out of live sessions all week or catch up with any you’ve missed at your own convenience.
As always, the programme will showcase a high-profile panel of national and international speakers, a wide range of concurrent sessions focusing on specialist areas in fertility and reproductive biology, interactive Q&A sessions, and the chance to view the latest work and research taking place in the field in an online poster display and short paper sessions. More than 30 hours of CPD and education are available.
Learn from your peers
We were pleased to receive nearly 300 abstracts to be considered for presentation at the conference. These will be presented in an online poster display and in short paper sessions, giving you the opportunity to learn from the latest work and research being conducted in the field.
Register for Fertility 2021 Online & enjoy all these benefits:
• View the same high-quality content you would have heard in person, delivered to you in the comfort of your home or place of work.
• Watch sessions at your own convenience – either live or later on-demand. No need to miss anything.
• Attendance certificates provided for live and on-demand viewing.
• Over 30 hours of CPD available.
• Hear from leading speakers and take part in live Q&A and panel sessions.
• Learn from your colleagues in the online poster display and short paper sessions.
• Receive updates from industry experts in sponsored symposia.
• Make savings with reduced registration fees and no travel or accommodation costs.
• Come together at a time when we can’t meet in person