BFS certification training is only open to BFS members. Application for membership is a simple process and can be done online.
Each certification module is £150, payable on application and non-refundable.
Each certification module has an associated Study Day at the BFS Study Week; attendance is a compulsory part of certification. Study Days are an additional cost and these can be found here: Study Week costs
Please note that final certification will not be awarded if payment is outstanding.
The BFS offers nine certification modules in the following topics:
- Assisted Conception
- Creating Modern Families and Donor Assisted Conception
- Embryo Transfer/IUI
- Fertility Preservation
- Male Fertility
- Management of the Infertile Couple
- Ultrasonography in Fertility
- Pre-implantation Genetic Testing
- Quality & Effectiveness of modern fertility services