BFS Master Class in Reproductive Surgery – 3 January 2018
This single day course costs £375 and includes course documentation, equipment, lunch and refreshments. Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited. Register here today!
Venue: MASTER Unit, Royal Liverpool Academy, Broadgreen Hospital Education Centre, Kent Lodge, Thomas Drive, Liverpool, Merseyside, L14 3LB View venue website and directions
Overview and Programme:
Surgery for tubal damage and some pelvic pathology has been shown to improve fertility for women, natural conception for some and assisted conception success for others. However, with increasing availability and success of IVF treatment, the opportunities for learning reproductive surgical skills, including reversal of sterilisation operations are limited. This masterclass delivered by renowned experts in reproductive surgery and is designed to offer training in surgical techniques to manage common gynaecological problems affecting fertility. The course features interactive presentations and hands on laparoscopic and hysteroscopic skills training.
|Coffee & Registration
|Welcome and Introduction
|Classification of pelvic disease in relation to fertility
|Tubal surgery and reversal of female sterilisation
|Prevention of adhesions
|Surgical treatment of fibroids and endometriosis
Reasons to attend
– Update your knowledge of the surgical options for women with tubal damage, pelvic adhesions, endometriosis, fibroids, endometrial polyps and those who have been sterilised.
– Learn top tips from internationally recognised experts.
– Undertake relevant simulated practical skills training such as laparoscopic suturing.
Who should attend
– Consultants with a special interest in gynaecological endoscopy or reproductive medicine.
– Trainees with an interest in reproductive medicine or laparoscopic surgery.
– Gynaecologists in the independent sector wishing to update their skills.