View our Corporate Partner information here British Fertility Society Partnerships 2020_2021e
All opportunities for 2020-2021 can be discussed with the Secretariat.
Following extensive discussions with companies, who in recent years have provided significant financial support to the British Fertility Society, we have agreed Corporate Partnership arrangements.
- The BFS is a Limited Company.
- The BFS Ltd is registered for VAT.
- The BFS Educational Charity Ltd is in the process of being merged with its separate company which aids the educational activities of the Society.
- The BFS provides a multi-disciplinary forum for its membership.
- In order to encourage membership from all groups that work in the field of reproductive medicine, it aims to maintain low membership fees and low registration costs for meetings.
- The BFS produces a quarterly journal, Human Fertility.
- The BFS holds a joint Annual scientific meeting every year with ARCS and SRF.
The content of these meetings are developed by the BFS Meetings Sub-Committee, and the Joint Societies’ Executive Committees. In addition to the BFS Annual Meeting, the society also runs an annual program of study days details of which can be found here.
- The BFS also organises, in collaboration with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, an annual meeting Subfertility, Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Conception covering the syllabuses of postgraduate medical training and the BFS Management of the Infertile Couple training module.
The British Fertility Society is extremely grateful to its Corporate Partners for supporting the Society. Companies should note that educational grants to the BFS Educational Charity Ltd have significant tax benefits to those providing the grants.
Companies that do not wish to be Corporate Partners will be charged standard exhibitors rates at all meetings. Any company representatives who wish to attend both the exhibition and the scientific meetings will be charged at the standard rate, but company representatives who wish only to attend the exhibition will be charged on a daily basis at 50% of the standard daily delegate rate. Companies who are neither Corporate Partners or exhibitors may also wish to sponsor specific prizes and awards and these can be negotiated separately.