View our Corporate Partner information here
All opportunities for 2021-2022 can be discussed with the Secretariat.
- The BFS is a Limited Company.
- BFS Ltd is registered for VAT.
- The BFS provides a multi-disciplinary forum for its membership.
- In order to encourage membership from all groups that work in the field of reproductive medicine, it aims to maintain low membership fees and low registration costs for meetings.
- The BFS produces a quarterly journal, Human Fertility.
- The BFS holds a joint annual scientific meeting with ARCS and SRF, the Fertility Conference.
The content of this meeting is developed by the Societies’ Joint Executive Committees. In addition to the BFS Annual Meeting, the society also runs an annual program of study days details of which can be found here.
- The BFS also organises, in collaboration with the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, an annual meeting Subfertility, Reproductive Endocrinology and Assisted Conception covering the syllabuses of postgraduate medical training and the BFS Management of the Infertile Couple training module.
The British Fertility Society is extremely grateful to its Corporate Partners for supporting the Society. Companies should note that educational grants to the BFS Educational Charity Ltd have significant tax benefits to those providing the grants.